30 June 2008

I am in Hell, Part II

STUCK IN THE OFFICE & BLEEDING FROM THE EARS
After much reflection and pondering I have come to the conclusion that commercial radio was sent to bedevil and torment me. I can think of no other reason why I'd have to listen to Malign Virus' "musical" offering more than once per decade. Listening to this moppet in search of a swift kick is to be reminded of a lesser version of Landfill Ravine - and begs the question of why the Wailing Mullet isn't spending quality time in Camp Justice for repeated acts of terrorism.

Thanks to the wonders of inoffensive radio play-lists and the office radio I get to listen to "See you again" no less than 4 times per day, which is enough to prompt dreams of indiscriminate gun-play and a swift response from the soggies in order to take the edge off some of the pain. The last time I felt this close to an intestinal haemorrahge of epic proportions was back when "Mambo Number 5" was prompting the rest of the world to hate the U.S just that little bit more.

No comments: